REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
really wanna put this out there because I’ve grown up surrounded by shitty hillbilly/redneck mentality that possums are vicious animals that are naturally rabid and in actuality they are harmless especially if you leave them the fuck alone like you should MOST ANIMALS
The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting FREE FOOD donated every day to abused and neglected animals in their shelters.
It takes less than a minute (only about 15 seconds actually) to go to their site and click on the purple box titled, ‘Click Here to Give - it’s FREE!’. Every click gives about .6 bowls of food to sheltered dogs. You can also click daily!
Keep in mind that this does not cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising. [via.]
Go to the website HERE.
It’s just a click… takes about 1 or 2 seconds.
there’s no pop-up ads or anything on the site
just click it once and you’re done
if all of my followers click, it’s more than a few thousand meals so.. please?
I love how the other one is like “whoop, heres my ride”
Get in, loser, we’re going mopping
Why do people use the bible as an excuse to be homophobic? Look at all the things the bible forbids.
Just to point this out
he looks really sad about the no football one
You do know that Leviticus rules (not just Leviticus but I mean all the ones on the board here) and such like those were for the JEWISH people right?
I’m pretty sure those were THEIR rules, not necessarily everyone elses, though I…’m not sure, don’t quote me on it.
Don’t kill me, I’m no expert, but I’ve asked about these before cuz I honestly wondered what was up with all that
The rules in question, the old testament, actually all became null and void according to religious history. The rules were how we were supposed to atone for the sins of our forebearers (AKA; Adam and Eve eating the fruit). But the entire slate got whipped clean when Jesus got crucified - IE, “he died for ours sins”.
Bible thumpers are a weird bunch and religion is an interesting bunch of stories that they abuse.
I dunno gossip is a pretty bad one.
OH MY GOD I HAVE FOUND THE GIF OF MY LIFE
The only thing that would make these secret room bookcases cooler is if you activate them by pulling out a special, secret book :)
I want a secret room covered by a bookshelf
Tuesday Tips SUPER WEEK - Push it!
Clarity is probably the most important thing to think about at all time when boarding. Pushing your poses to an undeniable level of clarity will improve the clarity of the storytelling in general. Don’t leave space for uncertainty in posing out your characters. Your audience will be more engaged and entertained by the sequence.
This is the last post for the Super Week. I hope you enjoyed it. Back on the regular schedule next week (Every Tuesday).
What a great series. Thanks for posting these!